AUM Ultraviolet-C (UVC) light Bots cause irreversible damage and there are no known micro organisms that are immune to UVC. The UV light helps to reduce microorganisms not only from the surfaces but also from the air of the indoor environment.
AUM Bot is one of the most powerful and affordable UVC emitting devices currently available in the world market emitting up to 7000 µWs/cm2 enabling faster and more effective COVID disinfection within seconds. AUM UV Bot operates via short cycles of 30 seconds to 15 minutes and will not impact the function of any of the equipment and is harmless to delicate materials exposed.
Every organism has a dose for achieving 99% disinfection at a distance of 3 meters (10 feet approx) from UVBOT, to name few of them and time required by AUM Bot:
|Organisms:||Ultraviolet energy dose in µWs/cm2 needed for 99% reduction (2 log)||Time required by AUM Bot for 2 log reduction in Seconds|
Unique features of our bot:
- Proprietary technology: Patent pending, tested, Make in India product.
- Smart Technology: Bulbs rotate 180° ensuring not only direct but also hidden surfaces are thoroughly disinfected through the reflected light.
- Maximizes Customer value: Most affordable in the World market. Almost no maintenance required.
- User Friendly: Easy to manoeuvre even around tight corners, bulbs easy to be replaced and can be easily operated by one person.
- Protection: Every bulb is provided with stainless steel cover which opens only during exposure. Protects the bulbs during movement.
- Safety: Motion detection and auto shut down sensors for Human safety
- Reduces turnaround time: 20×20 ft room is disinfected in one sitting.
- Long lasting: The bulbs will last up to 10,000 hours of usage time. Stainless steel body ensures the bot lasts much longer adding to the savings.
- Green Technology: No special lamp recycling required. Environmentally friendly, nontoxic and nonallergenic. No waste is generated.
- Downloadable Data: Available only in higher end models.
Our comprehensive portfolio of UVC has scope for broad implementation in various sectors including but not limited to:
- Healthcare facilities and Hospitals
- Public Transports like Airplanes, Railways, Buses etc.,
- Public places and spaces
- Hotel Rooms and Hospitality Sector
- Office Spaces
- Professional and Commercial Kitchens
How does the product looks like? And How to use it?
Please see this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HIFPLVsWWw&feature=youtu.be