`We are excited to announce that we are collaborating with several leading academic and medical institutions of national and international significance to develop innovative AI algorithms and IoT solutions. These projects reflect our ongoing dedication to leveraging technology to enhance healthcare quality and save lives.
Due to the patentability of most of these projects, we are unable to disclose extensive information. This is a testament to the innovative work of our team and our senior partner’s experience in identifying patent potential.
In a market already populated with numerous start-ups and companies, our firm’s unique selling point lies in the expertise of our senior partner, who excels in identifying such extraordinary potential.
We are committed to working with our partners to bring these solutions to market and make a positive impact on the lives of patients around the world.
- AI for Early Detection of Risk Factors for Cardiovascular and Neurological diseases Using Fundus Images.
- AI for Early Detection of Breast Cancers for risk stratification.
- AI for Early Detection of Renal Diseases to prevent Chronic Renal Disease.
- IoT Enabled Smart Anaphylactic Detector during Chemotherapy.
- IoT Enabled Patient Monitoring System using existing infrastructure.
- Smart Stethoscope.
- Smart IoT Enabled Hearing Aid for preventing Dementia and Tinnitus.
- Early Diagnosis of Oral and Laryngeal Cancers Using AI.
- Early Diagnosis of Cervical Cancer Using AI and Liquid Biopsy.