- The killing power decreases with distance. The inverse square law applies to Germicidal ultraviolet lights
- To achieve an adequate dose adequate intensity of lamp needs to be used.
- The smallest AUM Bot emits 700 microwatts, in terms of Corona disinfection, it will disinfect within 10 seconds at 3 feet.
Wattage Is Not the Same as UVC Output
- One should be aware that neither the Power Wattage NOR UVC Wattage of the lamp IS NOT EQUAL TO THE UVC OUTPUT
- In such a scenario the DOSE CANNOT BE CALCULATED, and YOU WILL BE PUTTING YOURSELF, FAMILY, PATIENTS and CUSTOMERS at RISK
- If the appropriate dosage is NOT USED, the Photochemical damage will only partially damage the RNA/DNA, the virus may mutate, creating a new version that existing vaccines and drugs may not work on.
- It is the same that lead to Superbugs and multi drug resistant TB.
- All our AUM UVGI devices come with a Certified and Calibrated UVC output reading at 3, 6, 9, 12, 15 and 25 feet. and are EPA registered.
Efficacy Test Reports
- The device has been used in many hospitals
- It has been shown to kill nasty bacteria like E. coli, Staphylococcus aureus, and Candida albicans as certified by independent product testing lab.
- Since their dose is much higher than that required for Corona disinfection, the customer can be confident of the device efficacy.
All AUM Ultraviolet C irradiation bots come with an Android App loaded onto a 7-inch tablet that allows programmable dosage, disabling motion sensor if needed, lamp usage – number of hours used (customer can be aware as to when to change the lamp, ensuring disinfection is not compromised), number of cycles used in a day and allows opening of a single lamp shield to replace them when need arises.